Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver– The Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw is equipped with a single-pass document confluent for two-sided scanning at over to 51 images per nanosecond in black and white or over to 27 ipm in color. By enabling multiple settings Canon Desktop Color Multifunctional Laser Printer will help you save paper and energy with a combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point color, minimizing the power conditions and thus using lower energy.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw offers high-quality printing along with minimum conservation. MF746Cdw Desktop Color Multifunctional Laser Printer offers to multitask- Publish, copy, overlook, and fax capabilities.
It has a 5″ color touchscreen delivering an intuitive stoner experience and smartphone-suchlike usability, all that can be customized by a device director to simplify numerous diurnal tasks. With the aphorism to achieve maximum uptime with status announcements to help keep inventories replenished, imageCLASS MF746Cdw is also energy effective.
- 5″intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-suchlike usability.
- A unique, tailored device experience with Operation Library.
- Supports certain compatible mobile results for printing and scanning.
- Overlook and convert documents to searchable digital lines through a single-pass, duplex document confluent.
- Designed for lower print jobs with first print- eschewal time as presto as7.5 seconds.
- Helps alleviate the threat of nonpublic information loss, as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind a director’s log- heft. When used in confluence with imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, these settings can be captured and exported to other biases on the same network.
- Ever control device access and set rules via voluntary uniFLOW software.
- Limit document distribution by enforcing Shoot-to-Myself- only.
- Influence voluntary uniFLOW software for full account and reporting for Canon and third-party bias, pull printing, and job routing.
- The service corridor is designed for the machine’s life cycle to help minimize the need for visionary conservation and help reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, each-by-one cartridge helps reduce overall force costs.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid-fire service response.
- Fluently cover device status and consumable situations, observe cadence readings, manage settings, and apply security settings.
Quality and Trustability
- Canon’s hand trustability and machine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support coffers.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status announcements to help keep inventories replenished.
- Intuitive robustness for common tasks like consumables relief.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point color minimizes power conditions and thus uses lower energy.
- ENERGY STAR ® pukka and rated EPEAT ® Silver.
Manage Affair with uniFLOW Software
The voluntary uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise or pall solution6 that imageCLASS bias can use with flexible authentication. With either card-grounded or Leg law grounded authentication, imageCLASS bias can secure affair operation, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing.
Subscription to a third-party pall service is needed. Subject to third-party pall service providers’ terms and conditions.
Fleet Management Tools
imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device director to centrally manage the Canon printer line, including consumables, status announcements, measures, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote allows for the service provider to manage bias proactively, including remote opinion and reporting. Original Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device position.
Fast, Single-Pass Duplex Scanning
The Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw model leverages a single-pass document confluent for two-sided scanning at over to 51 images per nanosecond (ipm) in black and white or over to 27 ipm in color. Scrutinized lines can be converted into multiple train formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
Easy to Use with Application Library
Unique to the Canon imageCLASS product line, the Operation Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of crucial functions Publish Template, Standby Slide ( screen redeemer), Overlook-to-Preset Destination, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), Copy (Bleed Reduce), Passport Copy, Fax and Store, Name and Overlook, Copy ( Enhance Text) and Language.
Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw Series Drivers Support for:
Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver for Windows 32bit
IJ Start Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw Drivers
MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for Windows 32bit
Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
UFR II Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver for Windows 32bit
Generic FAX Driver for Windows 32bit
PPD File for Windows 32bit
Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver for Windows 64bit
IJ Start Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw Drivers
MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for Win 64bit
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
UFR II Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver for Windows 64bit
Generic FAX Driver for Windows 64bit
PPD File for Windows 64bit