Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iFZ III Driver
- Windows 32bit/ 64bit
- Mac OS X 32bit/ 64bit
- Linux 32bit/ 64bit
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iFZ III Manuals
- 10.1 “Intuitive touchscreen with smartphone.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to your individual preferences with your own ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services, including Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in multiple file formats.
- Integration with Canon and other 3rd party software with embedded application platform.
- Canon Pixma MG7766 Drivers Download
- Canon Pixma TS8060 Drivers Download
- Canon Pixma TS9060 Drivers Download
- The enhanced standard security feature protects sensitive information and helps you comply with regulatory requirements.
- Integrates with existing third-party security and event management (SIEM) systems to provide comprehensive insights into potential threats to your network and printers in real time.
- Technology to ensure that the boot process, firmware, and applications of the device are preliminary without modification or modification.
- Security policy settings can be controlled by a separate password that is configured from one central location and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and special features using a variety of flexible authentication methods (PIN, username / password, or card usage).
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s reliability and motor technology help keep productivity high and minimize the impact of supportive measures.
- Excellent imaging techniques and colorants enable crisp text and consistent images in rich black and white tones.
- Maximum uptime with status information that helps ensure your consumables are complete and intuitive, with maintenance videos for changing consumables.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received multiple awards and awards from leading industry analysts, often for reliability.
Equipment and fleet management
- Designed for quick and easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and component life for proactive maintenance and quick repairs.
- Simple and intuitive to monitor device status and usage, turn off devices, monitor meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) to continuously improve and unify the different fleets.
- Monitor and evaluate the use of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Use print instructions to limit the user’s use, reducing unnecessary printing and increasing cost-effectiveness.
- A typical cloud-based solution provides a central dashboard with up-to-date information about the performance of your printer.
- The combination of melting techniques and low melting point dyes minimizes energy requirements and helps to achieve low energy consumption.
- Promote environmentally aware work practices by introducing a range of settings that can save you paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and valued EPEAT® Gold.