Canon Pixma MX410 Driver Download & Printer Review– Canon’s Pixma MX410 tone inkjet multifunction printer offers an exemplary arrangement of spending tradeoffs. At a low $100 buy cost (starting at 06/07/2011), you get Wi-Fi availability, a programmed archive feeder (ADF) with manual two-sided filtering, and heavenly content yield. Highlights are generally insignificant, be that as it may, and the dark ink is costly. In ink costs, Kodak’s ESP C310 is a more ideal arrangement in this value range (though with different limits).
The Pixma MX410’s plan, while not best in class, is straightforward. The control board’s LCD is just two-line monochrome, yet the catches are consistently positioned, the menus are not difficult to explore, and all normal capacities require just a couple of steps all things considered. Arrangement through USB is a breeze, and you get both a wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for remote establishment. For another $50 (as of this composition), the Pixma MX420 adds ethernet and fax; or on the off chance that you needn’t bother with any systems administration, Canon’s Pixma MX360 has simply USB.
Aside from the 30-sheet ADF, paper taking care of highlights is negligible, with a 100-sheet vertical back feed and a front yield plate. Duplexing is manual, yet incorporates the ADF- – you may filter two-sided reports in just two stages. Lamentably, duplexing of any sort isn’t upheld on the Mac.
Likewise with other Canon printers, text and monochrome yield is completely heavenly when you print in the best mode. Indeed, even in standard mode, it’s outstanding. The Pixma MX410 additionally delivers an extremely pleasant draft duplicate, though at a more slow speed than we’ve seen on different machines. Shading delivery is smooth, yet it carries on Canon’s practice of adding an orangish color to everything. For certain pictures, this makes warm, amicable energy, yet with human faces, it regularly shows up as though your subjects more likely than a not utilized shower on leather treater or substantial cosmetics.
The Pixma MX410’s speed is satisfactory for home use. On the PC, pages comprising essentially of plain content and a couple of straightforward monochrome illustrations printed at a pace of 5.6 pages each moment (ppm). Depiction size tone photographs printed at a pace of 2.3 ppm on plain paper and 1.4 ppm on Canon’s own shiny photograph paper. While Mac’s content speed reflected that on the PC stage, different positions – a PDF with a blend of text and shading designs on plain paper, and a full-page shading photograph on photograph paper- – were a considerable amount more slowly than normal, at 0.7 ppm and 0.3 ppm, separately – a large portion of the pace of most printers in this class.
The Pixma MX410’s ink costs are somewhat higher than normal. Shading’s not the issue: the standard-size tricolor cartridge (cyan, red, and yellow) costs $21.99 and endures 244 pages, which works out to a good 8.6 pennies for every page (cpp). The high return shading costs $27 and keeps going 346 pages or 7.7 cpp, likewise respectable. It’s the dark inks that are pricier than normal: The norm, 220–page cartridge will hinder you $16, and the high return one expenses $22 for 401 pages. That is 7.3 or 5.5 cpp individually – not modest in any case.
Canon’s Pixma MX410 is a good light-utilize decision among low-valued models, particularly given its physically duplexing ADF- – something missing from the like-estimated Dell V313w and Epson Stylus NX420. In the event that you print in excess of two or three pages every day, notwithstanding, it’d merit your time and energy to improve ink valuing.
Canon Pixma MX410 Wifi Setup
The establishment programming that ships with the Canon PIXMA MX410 computerize the arrangement of the remote organization, however on the off chance that you skirted that part of the wizard or didn’t have a passage set up at that point, you can utilize the Canon IJ Network Tool to interface your printer to a Wi-Fi problem area. You’ll have to know your remote organization’s encryption strategy and security key to design the association.
- Snap the “Organization Connection” symbol in the notice territory, select your remote organization from the rundown and afterward click the “Interface” button.
- Right-click the organization, select “View Connection Properties” from the setting menu, and afterward check “Show Characters.”
- Record the data close to Security Type, Encryption Type, and Network Security Key, at that point click “Drop.”
- Associate one finish of an information link to a numbered port on the rear of the switch and afterward interface the opposite finish to the printer.
- Press “Windows-Q,” and enter “IJ Network Tool” into the pursuit bar, at that point select “IJ Network Tool” from the outcomes.
- Turn on the printer and afterward click “Update” to see the printer in the Canon IJ Network Tool.
- Select the “PIXMA MX410” and afterward click “Arrangement.” Select the “Remote LAN” tab and afterward enter the name of the passage.
- Snap “Search,” select the proper organization from the outcomes and afterward click “Set.”
- Select the suitable security convention – WEP, WPA or WPA2 – from the “Encryption Method” drop-down menu.
- Snap “Design” and follow the on-screen steps to set your security key. The means shift, contingent upon the encryption strategy chose.
- Select “Get IP Address Automatically” and afterward click “Alright” to finish the arrangement and close all windows.
- Addition a clear piece of paper into the backplate of the MX410 and afterward press “Menu” on the control board to go to Device Settings.
- Utilize the directional cushion to choose “LAN Settings” from the choices and afterward push the “Alright” button.
Utilize the directional cushion to choose “Print LAN Details” and afterward push “Alright” to print out a duplicate of your organization settings.
Canon Pixma MX410 Driver, Software, and Manual
Canon Pixma MX410 Series Support for:
- Mac Os X
Canon Pixma MX410 Driver Download for Android/ Tablet/ Mobile
Canon Pixma MX410 Driver Download for Windows 32bit/ 64bit
IJ Start Canon Pixma MX410 Series Drivers
Canon Pixma MX410 Series Full Driver Support Download
Canon Pixma MX410 Series XPS Driver Support Download
Canon Pixma MX410 Series Driver Support Download