Canon Pixma TR7820 Driver– The Canon PIXMA TR7820 is a wireless all-in-one color inkjet printer that offers print, copy, and scan functions in a small and compact device. It is designed to fit in your home or workspace and deliver high-quality documents and photos with versatile media support.
The Canon PIXMA TR7820 has many features that make it a convenient and efficient printer for your everyday needs. Some of its key features are:
- Prints full color with only two easily replaceable ink capsules: pigment black ink for sharp text and color ink for vivid images.
- Print borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter size) with a hybrid ink system that delivers outstanding document and photo print quality.
- Print on envelopes, business cards, high-resolution paper, banners and more with versatile media support. The printer comes with a 100-sheet paper cassette and a 100-sheet rear tray that can accommodate a variety of paper sizes and types.
- Print wirelessly from your favorite mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, or Mopria Print Service. You can also print from cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive using the Canon PRINT app.
- Easily copy multi-page documents with the 35-sheet (Letter size) automatic document feeder that can also handle double-sided copying.
Scan documents and photos with the flatbed scanner that has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. You can save scans to your PC, attach them to emails, or create multi-page PDF files.
- Use the 2.7″ LCD touchscreen to access printer functions and settings. The screen is backlit for ease of use in low-light conditions.
- Save up to 70% on printing costs with PIXMA Print Plan, a subscription service that delivers the ink you need when you need it. You can choose from various plans based on your printing needs and preferences.
- Save paper and energy with automatic two-sided printing and ENERGY STAR certification.
Canon PIXMA TR7820 Performance
Canon PIXMA TR7820 delivers fast and reliable performance for your printing, copying, and scanning tasks. It has a printing speed of up to 15 ipm (images per minute) for black documents and 10 ipm for color documents.
The copying speed is about 7 ipm for color documents and the first time to print is about 18 seconds. Scanning speed is about 15 seconds for A4 documents at 300 dpi resolution.
The printer also produces high-quality output with a printing resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and a scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. It uses FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology that creates precise ink drops as small as 2 picoliters for detailed and accurate prints. It also supports borderless photo printing for impressive results.
Canon PIXMA TR7820 Design
The Canon PIXMA TR7820 has a sleek and compact design that measures 15.9″ (L) x 14.4″ (D) x 7.6″ (T) and weighs 17.9 lbs. It has a black color scheme that matches any home or office decor. The printer has a simple and intuitive user interface with a 2.7″ LCD touchscreen on the front panel.
The paper cassette and rear tray are located at the bottom and rear of the printer respectively. The scanner cover is located at the top of the printer and can be lifted to access the flatbed scanner. An automatic document feeder is attached to the scanner cover and can be opened to load copying or scanning documents.
The printer has various connectivity options such as USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet. You can connect the printer to your PC using a USB cable (not supplied) or to your network using Wi-Fi or Ethernet (cable not supplied).
You can also connect your mobile device to the printer using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct. The printer supports dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) for a stable and reliable connection.
Canon PIXMA TR7820 Setup
Setting up your Canon PIXMA TR7820 is quick and easy with the help of the user manual and online resources. You can follow these steps to set up your printer:
- Open the printer from the box and remove any protection.
- Turn on the printer
- Install the ink capsules by opening the front cover of the printer and inserting them into their slots until they lock into place.
- Load paper into the paper cassette or rear tray according to the size and type of paper you want to use.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to select your language, country, date, and time.
- Connect the printer to your network using Wi-Fi or Ethernet. You can use the wireless connection feature to automatically connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network without the need for a computer. You can also use the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) method or the standard method to manually connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. If you want to use Ethernet, you need to connect an Ethernet cable (not supplied) from the printer to your router or modem.
- Install the drivers and software on your PC or Mac using the CD-ROM (supplied) or by downloading them from the Canon website. You can also install the Canon PRINT app on your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enjoy printing, copying, and scanning with your Canon PIXMA TR7820.
Canon PIXMA TR7820 Driver
- Download ->> Free Canon PIXMA TR7820 Driver
Drivers and software for the Canon PIXMA TR7820 are available for download from the Canon website. You can select your operating system and download the appropriate files for your printer.
Canon PIXMA TR7820 Driver and software include:
- Full Driver & Software Package: This is a comprehensive package that contains everything you need to use your printer, such as drivers, software, and utilities.
- MP Drivers: This is a basic package that contains only the drivers for your printer. You can use this if you already have other software installed on your PC or Mac
- IJ Scan Utility: This is software that allows you to test documents and pictures with your printer and save them to your PC or Mac. You also can set test settings and perform image correction.
- IJ Network Device Configuration Utility: This is a software program that lets you control and configure network devices consisting of your printer and scanner. You also can diagnose and troubleshoot network troubles with this software.
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor: This is software program that permits you to edit and print photos with your printer. You can also create numerous tasks together with calendars, collages, stickers and extra with this software program.
- PosterArtist Lite: This is software program that allows you to create expert posters, banners, and symptoms with your printer. You can pick out from a variety of templates, pictures, fonts, and effects with this software.
The Canon PIXMA TR7820 is a Wi-Fi all-in-one color inkjet printer that offers print, replica, and test functions in a small and compact device. It has many capabilities that make it a convenient and green printer for your daily needs, which include a flexible media guide, without-borders image printing, dual-sided automatic printing, wireless connectivity, and more. It additionally offers fast and reliable overall performance with brilliant output on your files and photographs.
The printer is simple to install and deploy with the assistance of a consumer manual and online resources. Drivers and software programs are available for download from the Canon internet site and provide diverse functions and utilities to your printer.
The Canon PIXMA TR7820 is a fantastic option for anyone looking for a flexible and affordable printer for their domestic or workplace.