HTTP //ij.start.canon ts6120
http //ij.start.canon ts6120 for Windows and Mac OS X
In order to use the PIXMA TS series printers to wirelessly print or scan on a Windows computer, the printer must first connect to the wireless network and the software driver and applications installed on the computer.
The setup process consists of 2 parts:
1. Easy start of Wireless Connect on the printer, and
2. Download and run the setup file to install the drivers and software.
- Easy start of Wireless Connect on the printer.
Before starting Setup on a computer, smartphone or tablet device, run an easy wireless connection on the printer. Then complete the setup on your computer or device.
See the procedure below to start an Easy wireless connection.
Make sure that the printer is turned on.
If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) is lit.
If the printer performs cleaning, print head alignment, or other processes
Wait until the process finishes, before starting Setup.
Press the Home button (B) on the printer.
If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the home button.
- Tap the network status (C).
- Tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN Setup.
- Tap Easy wireless connection.
- Tap Yes.
- Return to the Setup Application screen and proceed with Setup.
- Easy Wireless Connect Screen: Follow the instructions on your computer or smartphone, etc to perform the operation.
Download and run the setup file.
- Read the information carefully taking note of how to run the Setup file if Setup does not start automatically. Then click the “Download ” button.
for IJ Start Canon TS6120 Drivers for Mac and Windows Click Here