http //ij.start.canon ts6120– The Canon TS6120 is a wireless all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a 3-inch LCD touchscreen, five individual ink tanks, and supports automatic duplex printing.
To set up your Canon TS6120 printer with http //ij.start.canon ts6120, follow these steps:
- Unbox the printer and eliminate any protective materials. Connect the power cord and activate the printer.
- On the printer’s LCD screen, select your language and country/region. Then, follow the instructions to install the ink cartridges and load the paper.
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to http //ij.start.canon ts6120. This is the official support site for Canon inkjet printers and scanners.
- Please click on the “Download” button to initiate the setup file download. After the download finishes, execute the file and adhere to the on-screen prompts for the setup process.
- When prompted, select your connection method. You can choose to connect your printer to your computer via USB, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth.
- If you choose Wi-Fi, you will need to select your network name and enter your password. You can also use the WPS button on your router to connect your printer automatically.
- Once your printer is connected, you can register your product, sign up for online services, and perform a test print.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Canon TS6120 printer with http //ij.start.canon ts6120. You can now enjoy printing, scanning, and copying with your printer.
Download and run the setup file.
- Read the information carefully taking note of how to run the Setup file if Setup does not start automatically. Then click the “Download ” button.
for IJ Start Canon TS6120 Drivers for Mac and Windows Click Here