IJ Start Canon is a way to complete your printer setup by using wirelessly. By using IJ Start Canon you will know how to set up a new printer on Your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or Android mobile device.
It is enough to download a Canon print application, then press the Wireless Connect button on your printer, and the information stored on your phone, including the Wi-Fi name and Password®, will be transferred automatically — making the setup process Overall faster and easier than ever.
Setting Up Your Canon Device with Ease Using https://ij.start.canon
Canon printers and scanners can be effortlessly set up and connected to your devices through the official website, https://ij.start.canon. This platform offers essential software, drivers, manuals, and troubleshooting tips tailored for your Canon device. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the straightforward process of utilizing https://ij.start.canon for the setup. Visit Setting Up Canon Printer on Windows or Setting Up Canon Printer Wirelessly on Mac to get more info.
Navigate to https://ij.start.canon
- Begin by accessing the official website https://ij.start.canon in your web browser. On the welcome page, use the search box to input your product name or model number. Alternatively, choose your product from the categorized list below the search box.
Download Essential Software and Drivers
- Upon identifying your product, a page with setup options will appear. Depending on your device and operating system, download and install the necessary software and drivers. Click the [Set Up] button and follow the on-screen instructions, agreeing to terms, selecting your connection method, and entering network details for wireless setups.
Execute Software and Follow On-Screen Prompts
- Post installation, run the software, and adhere to on-screen prompts. The software will assist in connecting your device to your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Tasks may include turning on the device, loading paper, installing ink cartridges, and aligning the print head. The software streamlines product registration, and preference selection, and facilitates a test print or scan.
Revel in Your Canon Device
- Congratulations! Your Canon printer or scanner is now successfully configured using https://ij.start.canon. Leverage your device for printing, scanning, copying, faxing, or other functions. Additionally, access manuals, tutorials, and troubleshooting tips on the website. For any queries or issues, reach out to the Canon support team for prompt assistance.
IJ Start Canon Pixma Setup Windows 10
Connect the printer to the network.
When You connect, the Canon printer driver will be installed automatically. In addition, “Canon Inkjet Print Utility, ” Software to make the print settings in detail, will download automatically.
- Please remember that your computer must be connected to the same wireless router as the printer.
- In the network settings of your computer or tablet, enable printer sharing, and then select private Networks.
- If many devices are connected to the same network you use at one time, the printer driver will not be installed automatically.
- Depending on your printer, the printer driver will be downloaded and installed over the Internet. In this case, your computer or tablet must be connected to the Internet.
- Canon Inkjet Print Utility can be used with supported models only, so don’t try in-not-support models.
- To download Canon Inkjet Print Utility, your computer must connected to the Internet.
- When using a computer equipped with a USB port, you can also connect it to the printer using a USB cable.
- Connect your computer or tablet to the printer with a USB cable.
Register a printer with Canon inkjet Print Utility.
- Start Canon Inkjet Print Utility, and then select your printer on the Select Model screen.
IJ Start Canon Pixma Setup Mac
Please Click Download to get the Setup software installation.
- Download — >>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup Mac