IJ Start Canon TS3151, TS3100, TS3122 Setup
Canon Pixma TS3151 Printer Review
The Canon PIXMA TS3151 is a printer, scanner and copiers in one consisting of a flatbed scanner to accommodate the documents and images to be copied and scanned. It has a digital capability as it is possible to connect via Wi-Fi next to its USB port. It allows the device to provide more options for printing documents and photos. Both are easy to set up and easy to use, the Canon TS3151 is a good choice to get the job done without paying any amount of blackmail.
The Canon PIXMA TS3151 is designed to be used in the home and in size to enable it to fit comfortably among other office equipment. The cover and document feeder can be raised as needed and the controls are located at the top of the case for easy access. It takes two FINE cartridges. Each cartridge helps to create a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA TS-3151 feature makes it suitable for home offices and saves energy with its ability to automatically resume standby. It has automatic feed of cassette paper and can handle a number of different paper types including envelopes and photographs. Photos can be printed indefinitely. Adjustments to the Canon PIXMA TS3151 can be made on photos with the My Image Garden software and support a number of applications for easy wireless printing.
The print speed of Canon PIXMA TS3151 can be considered a bit slow for a busy workplace, but shouldn’t pose any problems for home use. Connection options are limited to Wi-Fi and USB. There are some additional software that will need to be downloaded, if needed.
Canon Pixma TS3100 Printer Review
A budget-friendly Canon PIXMA TS3100 prints text, graphics, and photos well enough, but its inexpensive price also means having to forget some of its easy features.
Small and lightweight
- With the tray closed, PIXMA TS3100 measured 5.8 by 12.5 by 17.2 inches (HWD), and at 8.5 pounds, easy to move.
- While the style and layout of the control panel is somewhat old school, it is well laid out and easy to use.
- A small rear tray can hold a 60 sheet of plain paper or 20 pieces of 5-by-6-inch photo paper or 10 pieces of image with a five-by-7-inch size. The folds open on the back of the chassis, extending upward and backward.
- You can connect to TS3100 via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth 4.0, and one of the Canon mobile apps.
Front output Tray
- Print a copy of the ground on a small output tray pulling out from the front of the chassis
Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer Review
This Printer is the new Canon PIXMA original inkjet, with a new ink system installed, to enable high volume printing and copying at a stunning cost per page. We added an ink reservoir system that allows printing up to 2,250 pages of sharp black/7,500 vivid colors pages2 with a replacement ink bottle. This feature is equivalent to 45 cartridges, a $1,194 value3. Save yourself a trip to the store by not buying cartridges anymore. Front-facing tanks are integrated with printer design, and ink levels are easy to read. Once the print head is worn, a replacement printhead is available from BCH with a simple one-minute installation of Peasy.
It can receive paper up to 76 basic weight, much heavier than what is typical. You can connect directly to the PC with a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When setup for use, the Canon PIXMA TS3122 requires a space that measures 9.3 inches high by 17 inches of 22.5 inches in width, and weighs 8.6 pounds.
The Canon PIXMA All-In-One printer (white or black) wireless inkjet printers are ideal for school and paper projects, home offices and business needs and more.
- A compact solution for all needs of high-volume office printing. Ideal for student school projects and paper, Home Office, and business needs and more.
- The ink Reservoir allows the printer to print thousands of pages. Big savings on rechargeable inks, 75% of price savings compared to Canon inks.
- Adding ink is easy: just open the refill hole and pour the ink.
- WiFi, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print capabilities: Print documents from any computer in your home or office. Additional USB cables for easier setup.
- Replaceable printhead. When the printhead is deprecated, we don’t need to remove the printer.
IJ Start Canon TS3151, TS3100, TS3122 Setup
Canon TS3151, TS3100, TS3122 Series Drivers Support for:
- Mac Os X